Monday 23 May 2011

when the story goes silly..

I cant afford to sit anymore and do naught and make believe that everything is as pure and soft as silk. It's too hurtful for not knowing what to believe as if I was in jail. I kept peeking trying to see what's happening because nothing seems right anymore. I am now the madman. So much as I dont want to be a madman, I am turning into one, kept clinging on the edge of a cliff. holding on waiting for help. As useless as waiting, I kept screaming for help. nothing to be saved perhaps because the notion of it is heard through screaming winds. they were all trying to right. I dont know for how long it may stay. I hope long enough until someone come. The edge of becoming a madman is excruciating.Just dont let the rock fills in.

No comments:

Post a Comment